Each year the Maryland State Highway Administration evaluates all contractors and subcontractors working on SHA projects. The primary benefits of the evaluation process are to:
• document historical performance in detail
• encourage continuous improvement
• provide industry comparison
• provide incentive for positive public relations
• flag marginal or unacceptable bidders
• encourage partnering
• provide feedback
• reduce inspection staffing levels
Long® Fence is proud to announce reception of an overall grade of “A” from the Maryland SHA for the calendar year 2011. Long® Fence was graded based on the following criteria: administration, personnel, equipment, partnering, public relations, quality of work and safety, and received an “A” grade in each of these criteria.
Only fence contractors and subcontractors with a “B” or higher evaluation can be nominated for a Maryland with Pride Award of Excellence.