Long Fence Receives 'A' Rating from Maryland SHA
Each year the Maryland State Highway Administration evaluates all contractors and subcontractors working on SHA projects. The primary benefits of the evaluation process are to:
• document historical performance in detail
• encourage continuous improvement
• provide industry comparison
• provide incentive for positive public relations
• flag marginal or unacceptable bidders
• encourage partnering
• provide feedback
• reduce inspection staffing levels
Long® Fence is proud to announce reception of an overall grade of “A” from the Maryland SHA for the calendar year 2011. Long® Fence was graded based on the following criteria: administration, personnel, equipment, partnering, public relations, quality of work and safety, and received an “A” grade in each of these criteria.
Only contractors and subcontractors with a “B” or higher evaluation can be nominated for a Maryland with Pride Award of Excellence.