We encourage your comments on all Long® Fence social media networking forums, and hope you will join the discussions. We regret that we can’t respond to every comment. If you would like us to respond or comment on specifics related to your comment, please contact our Customer Service Desk. We review comments as they’re posted, and those that are off-topic or clearly promoting a commercial product will generally be eliminated.
Provided in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, we also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language are not acceptable. This is how the above-referenced statement translates in legal language:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on any Long® Fence Social Media Site, you give Long® Fence the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
1. Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
2. Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Long® Fence in its sole discretion.
3. Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
4. Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
5. Impersonate another person.
6. Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
7. Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
Long® Fence reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Terminate a user’s access to the social media site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Edit or delete any communications posted on the site feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Long® Fence against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
We take our responsibility to protect your confidential information very seriously.